At Caregement we are aware of the importance of the security and privacy of your data and those of your patients, and that is why we have a firm commitment to the use we make of them.
Use of your data
- The data you enter in Caregement, such as patient, employee, or provider data, is stored and used for the sole purpose of providing you with the contracted services.
- As those in charge of the treatment, at Vevi Systems SL we make sure that your data is not used for any other purpose, nor is it shared with third parties except our provider of computer infrastructures or those integrations that you use voluntarily, and under the conditions indicated in this Policy of Privacy and in our General Contract Conditions.
- We treat your data under the conditions set by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- If you stop working with us in the future, we will provide you with your data in a structured format so that you can migrate it to another program.
- You can consult more details of the specific measures we take to protect your data and
your privacy both in our Security Policy and in our
General Contract Conditions.
Integrations with third parties
- Access to our platform requires user authentication by password. We follow widely accepted procedures for managing and storing passwords, managing user sessions, and preventing brute force attacks.
- These integrations are totally optional and must be explicitly activated by you, we never activate these extra services automatically.
- We detail below the available integrations and the data that can be shared with each of them:
- Vevi Dental: Information on the laboratory work you send is shared, which may include the products requested from the laboratory, the patient data you wish to share and other related information. Likewise, we will synchronize information related to these works from your Vevi Dental clinic account, such as their status, the documentation generated, etc.
- Google Calendar: certain clinic appointment and task information is shared. Caregement never accesses other data in your Google account except for those events created by Caregement from your appointments and tasks.
- Validated ID: the documents that you explicitly send to be signed through said integration (estimates, informed consents, etc.) are shared. Caregement never accesses other data in your Validated ID account except the documents sent from Caregement for signature, and the corresponding signed document.